If you were approved on a trip and the driver didn’t show up, you can leave them a no-show by:
- Contacting us on the day of the no-show.
- Going through the review process before your clearing period for your booking ends (within 4 days of the trip departing).
Leaving a no-show for a driver will result in the following actions:
- Your booking will be put into a disputed state so that it is not paid out to the driver.
- We will contact the driver to confirm the no-show.
If we confirm the no-show:
- We will send you a 100% refund for your booking (including our booking fee).
- The driver will receive an automatic review with a no-show which will be displayed on their profile.
If we can’t confirm the no-show:
- We will reach out to you to find an alternative solution to the problem