If you were approved on a trip and the driver didn’t show up, you should leave them a no-show during the review process to receive a refund.
How to leave a no-show
- After the scheduled pick-up time, select Trips > Recent to locate the trip
- Tap the trip and select Review your driver > No, my driver did not show up
- Provide any details about the no-show that will help us better understand the situation
Why leave a no-show?
Leaving a no-show for a driver will result in the following actions:
- Your booking will be put into a disputed state so that it is not paid out to the driver.
- We will contact the driver to confirm the no-show.
If we confirm the no-show:
- We will send you a 100% refund for your booking (including our booking fee).
- The driver will receive an automatic no-show review on their profile or might be suspended if there is no valid reason for the no-show.
If we can’t confirm the no-show:
- We will contact you to find a solution to the problem.
You can take the following steps to help prevent no-shows:
- Confirm the details of the trip with the driver before the trip departs
- Ensure you have access to your phone during pick-up in case the driver calls you
- If you can't find the driver during pick-up, give them a phone call using the number provided through Poparide