If you were approved on a trip and the driver didn’t show up, you should leave them a no-show during the review process.
Leaving a no-show for a driver will result in the following actions:
- Your booking will be put into a disputed state so that it is not paid out to the driver.
- We will contact the driver to confirm the no-show.
If we confirm the no-show:
- We will send you a 100% refund for your booking (including our booking fee).
- The driver will receive an automatic no-show review on their profile or might be suspended if there is no valid reason for the no-show.
If we can’t confirm the no-show:
- We will contact you to find a solution to the problem.
Please confirm details of the trip with the driver before the trip departs and ensure you have access to your phone during pick-up.
If you can't find the driver during pick-up, give them a phone call to their number provided through Poparide.