As a driver, you can add up to 5 vehicles to your account and assign a vehicle for each trip. Vehicles are shown to passengers when they book a trip, which helps drivers build trust and get more bookings on trips.
Adding and editing a vehicle
You can add the following details about your vehicle:
- Photo: we recommend taking a real picture of your vehicle rather than sourcing one online
- Make, model, type, colour and year: make sure you enter accurate information
- Licence plate: this is only shared with passengers who have an approved booking on your trips
You can also specify your vehicle details to let passengers know how much space you have to accommodate them:
- Luggage: small, medium, large, or no luggage
- Winter tires: mandatory on some routes (check before you travel)
- Bikes: bike rack or a truck that can accommodate bikes
- Pets: do you allow people to bring their pets? Sometimes Poparide members will book an extra seat for their pet.
If you have more than one vehicle, you can set a default vehicle for your account. This vehicle will be displayed when you create a trip.
You can change your default vehicle under Settings > Vehicles on the Poparide website.