On Poparide, you can post a request and get notified when a driver posts a trip that matches your request.
- Go to the Find page
- Enter an origin and destination and click Search
- Click on the Post a request box
- Enter the details of your request and click Post request
Posting a request has two main benefits:
- We will send you a notification you when new trips that match your request are posted
- Drivers can see your request in search results and invite you to join their trip
Sit back and relax - we’ll find your perfect trip!
The auto-request feature increases matching by posting a request every time you do a search with an origin, destination and departure date.
Auto-requests are turned off by default. You can switch them on from the results page or in your Account Settings > Notifications.
You can manage requests from the requests page in your account (Your trips > Requests).
Can I post multiple dates?
Hi Elaine, you can post multiple requests, each with a different date - we don't currently support posting one request for more than one day, but we might in the future, and we'll add your comment to our product backlog!
Article is closed for comments.