Sometimes things come up after a trip has been posted: a driver might cancel the trip or passengers might cancel their bookings.
Our cancellation policy below will inform you of how we deal with refunds, depending on who cancels and when they cancel.
Full refund, including booking fee
The passenger gets a full refund, including our 15% booking fee, when:
- The passenger withdraws their Booking Request before it’s been approved by the driver
- The driver declines or cancels the passenger’s Booking Request
- The driver cancels the trip
Full Refund, minus booking fee
The passenger gets a full refund, minus our 15% booking fee when:
- The passenger cancels an approved booking at least 24 hours before the trip departs
Partial refund, minus booking fee
The passenger get a partial refund of 50% of the payment, the driver gets 50% and we keep the 15% booking fee when:
- The passenger cancels their booking less than 24 hours before the trip is scheduled to depart
The driver gets 100% of the payment and we keep the booking fee when:
- The passenger does not cancel a booking prior to the trip's scheduled departure time