Booking on Pop is really easy. Simply click the book now button and wait for the driver to approve your Booking Request. If you need to confirm details of the trip with the driver before booking, you can send a public message to the driver, which is visible to other members of Pop.
If you need to discuss trip details before placing a Booking Request, just send the driver a public message. Make sure you check the trip's details (pickup, dropoff, time of departure, etc) before contacting the driver.
Since public messages are visible to all other members of Pop, please keep them short and relevant.
Request to Book
When you use the book now button, we ask for your payment details and perform a pre-payment so we can hold your reservation.
- Start by clicking the book now button from a trip
- A modal window will appear. Select how many seats you are booking and include a message to the driver
- Enter your payment details or select an existing payment method
- Click the book button
- Once you book, the driver is notified and has a maximum of 24 hours to approve or decline your Booking Request. Most drivers respond within a few hours, as it affects their response rate
- If the driver approves your Booking Request, we send you a notifications that summarize your trip's details and the driver’s phone number
- If the driver declines your Booking Request or it expires (because the driver didn't respond in time), a refund is placed on your card and you can book a trip with someone else.
You can re-book on a trip if a mistake was made. For example, you might have booked on the wrong trip or entered the wrong number of seats.
Please note you can withdraw a Booking Request at no charge, as long as it hasn't been approved by the driver. You will get a full refund on your card.