As a driver, you can add up to 5 vehicles to your account and assign a vehicle for each trip. Vehicles are shown to passengers when they book a trip, which helps build trust and get more bookings on your trips.
When you add a vehicle, you can specify the following details:
- Photo: we recommend taking a real picture of your vehicle rather than sourcing one online
- Make, model, type, color and year: make sure you enter accurate information
- Licence plate: it is only shared with passengers who have approved bookings on your trips
You can also specify your vehicle preferences to tell passengers how much space you have to accommodate them:
- Luggage: small, medium, large, or no luggage
- Winter tires: compulsory on some routes (check before you travel)
- Bikes: do you have a bike rack or a truck that can acccommodate bikes?
- Pets: do you allow people to bring their pets? Sometimes Pop members will book an extra seat for their pet.
Adding and editing a vehicle
Please note that if you are using our mobile app, you can only add a vehicle when posting a trip.
If you have more than one vehicle, you can set a default vehicle for your account. This vehicle will be displayed by default on your profile and when you create a trip.
You can change your default vehicle under Account settings > Vehicles on the Pop website. Setting default vehicles is not currently available on our mobile app.