If you approve a passenger on a trip and they don't show up to the pick-up location, please follow these 3 steps:
- Give the passenger a call to ask them where they are.
- If you can't reach them by phone, wait for up to 10 minutes after the agreed departure time at the pick-up location.
- After the trip, mark the passenger as a no-show during the review process.
Leaving a no-show on a passenger will result in the following:
- You will receive 100% of the payment from that passenger
- The passenger will receive a no-show review on their profile
To prevent no-shows, please confirm the details of the trip with the passenger before the trip departs and ensure you have access to your phone during pick-up.
If you can't find the passenger during pick-up, give them a phone call to the number provided through Poparide.