Leaving a review for your passengers
- You’ll receive a notification to leave a review for your passengers after the trip is complete
- Click on the notification to access the review flow
- Start by leaving a 1-5-star rating for each passenger, or if a passenger didn’t show up, indicate a no-show (more info on no-shows)
- Leave a public review for each passenger (optional): this is a comment on your experience with each passenger, which will be displayed on their profile
- Your reviews will be made public once each passenger also leaves you a review, or after the review period has ended, whichever comes first
- Leave a private note for each passenger (optional): this is a private message between you and the passenger. It will not be displayed on their profile.
- Leave us feedback on your experience with each passenger (optional): if you’ve rated a passenger with less than five stars, we’ll ask for your feedback so we can improve your experience with them.
- Confirm your review before posting it, as all reviews are final
- Click “Post review”